Friday, October 18, 2019

Boredom

This is the longest day of my life and it's only 8:30 PM. I even thought about suicide but that might hurt and I am a wimp when it comes to pain. I didn't think seriously about it for one second. I believe in God and the hereafter and the beforehand and all that and I know God doesn't want us butting into his business.  When we die it's his decision. I am old and ready to move on but haven't received an eviction notice yet. There is no escalator to heaven, maybe a drone will pick us up and deliver us to our destination.
I untangled a skein of yarn and it took most of the day. I mumbled a few bad words in the process. I sent a couple text messages which I received no response to. No one even reads my text messages.
I haven't done much of anything all day. I need to get a Flu shot but if I never leave the house how would I pick up the Flu. I haven't had a head cold in 10 years or more. No kidding, I think I found the cure for the common cold, it's very simple just hibernate the rest of your life. 

No comments: