Friday, May 27, 2022

Show A Little Respect

I have a comment to make regarding this post. I do not have a little Covid. I had one line and you need two lines to indicate Covid. I am happy it wasn't true. I still have the same symptoms but it isn't  Covid.

When you are healthy as a horse you don't expect that to change so when it does it is devastating. At first, I thought it was side effects from the booster shot and a Shingles shot I had just received. I guess that didn't have anything to do with it. I feel total exhaustion and have no appetite. I just have to ride it out. A little Covid but with the shots and the booster I am going to make it. 
Memorial Day is coming up. To me, it's just another day on the calendar. When I was a kid it was a nice holiday, we'd pick all the flowers in the yard and make bouquets or wreaths and make some picnic-type food and join all our church friends at the cemetery. The men would set up tables for the food.  I remember people visiting the graves of their loved ones. It was a fun day. Life was calm in those days. Now we have to worry about sending our kids to school.
I have nothing to write about. 



No comments: