Tuesday, May 10, 2022

My Lifetime Secret

When I was about 15 years old I was on the sidewalk on my way home from shopping. Not really shopping because I probably didn't have a dime. We lived close enough to the shopping area to walk there. I met a school friend and after our so-called shopping trip we parted ways and she went to her home and I went to mine. I met a man coming from the opposite way and he stopped me to tell me he owns a clothing store and he was going to go out of business and had some clothing he would give me. Well, being 15 and dumb as a rock I bought it hook line, and sinker. The store was just about a half-block away so I eagerly awaited the free garments I was about to receive. When we arrived at the store he had to unlock the door but I was clueless and walked right in and he locked the door. It was only seconds until he was telling me to take off my clothes so I could try on a dress. Well, my light bulb finally came on loud and bright. Then he started trying to take them off. I flew into a rage I started screaming as loud as I could and kicking and hitting him and then I must have said the magic words, "You just wait until I tell my Dad about this". He immediately stopped and walked to the door and unlocked it. I'll bet he locked up that place and went on a vacation. 
I have never told a living soul about that event because I didn't want anyone to know how gullible and dumb I was. Now I'm on here telling the whole world about it.









No comments: