Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Sweet Tooth


Good night Nurse! My sweet tooth kicked in and I had no goodies but I had a cake mix. Well, how hard can that be, I said to myself.
I finally got it all on the table. box cake mix, 3 eggs, 1/3 cup cooking oil, 1 cup water. Well, I haven't used that Kitchen Aid Mixer for a long time, I better wash that bowl and beaters. Finally, I got it in the bowl and ready to beat and the mixer will not work, it comes on, and the beaters will not turn. I pleaded and I prayed but not going to work. I decide to beat it with the hand mixer. Where is the hand mixer? It has to be in the pantry but I am half-blind and I could not find it. Now I'm tired I just want to sit. but I have to get this mess finished. I beat the mix like in the olden days .with my arm. It probably lasted for 30 seconds. I baked it and it turned out fine. I happened to have a can of frosting that was still good. I threw one can away that was too far over the hill. Anyway, that is how I spent my evening. It's not nearly as good as I was expecting.

No comments: