Saturday, March 11, 2017

Once Upon a Time

The day flies by or sometimes it walks by. What does it matter if we lose an hour in the Spring? Once it's gone we can't get it back. Why is time so important? If I forget to put my watch on when I leave the house I get irate about it so I now keep an extra watch in the car. Why? Am I going to forget to eat lunch? Fat chance of that! 
Life gets boring when you reach 88. If I were a little more spry...I'd fix that.
To pass the time away I went on a crocheting frenzy. I have crocheted slippers, stocking caps, beanie caps, phone cases, trivets, potholders, doilies, baby booties, baby blankets, a thingie to hang on a cupboard door handle to poke a  towel thru so I won't have to walk two feet to reach a towel. I also knit. So I knit dishrags. The knitted ones are softer and much better than the crocheted ones. I used to knit sweaters for the grandkids, but that is now history.

The mountain snow is now melting and causing flooding in the lower areas. I live in a safe area. I think blogs have been replaced with Facebook and Twitter.
That's all folks!
Once upon a time


No comments: