Thursday, April 18, 2019

More of the Same

I started a blog post and it has somehow disappeared. It isn't in my drafts. I had it named and it just vanished. Now, Polly has the loud Lawn Mower going on under my window and Sassy is trying to get in my face. One thing I've discovered about old age is that you get annoyed much more easily. Since I signed up with Dish Network I have to sign on 20 minutes before the show starts. It takes that long to get the picture to stay on. I have the volume with no picture. May as well buy a radio. When it gets warmed up, I love Dish. I get all the channels. When I had Spectrum it would only allow so many channels unless you paid a lot more.  Dish allows them all. 
What an interesting post this is. Gripe and groan!
Dr Phil is coming on. He sure finds all the strange characters. I guess it should be called mental illness. What you grow up around is what you turn out to be. 
Well, ta ta as they say in England. I think they say that in England. Correct me if I'm wrong. .....................bye







No comments: