Thursday, April 21, 2022

Moving On

About all I accomplish is keeping my chair warm. 
Today my neighbor lady AKA Polly, came over and put a ziplock bag on my coffee table. She said it is for my batteries. I asked if she meant the used batteries and she said, "No, it is for the new batteries because they will last a lot longer if they are kept in this bag". I didn't say anything but they are already guaranteed to last for ten years. I don't know if it's a guarantee or not but they should last that long. I'm 93 so I really don't give a rat's rear whether they last that long or not.
Maybe it could be added to my Obituary that among my survivors I leave a package of Double A batteries.

Imagine this, it's 5 PM and the sun is still out. 
Watching the school busses drive by is about as exciting as it gets around here.


     

No comments: