Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fourth Birthday Party

Chloe 4th Birthday Party


Chloe with her Mommie and Daddy

Aunt Emily and Shelby(Chloe's cousin)


Molly, Shelby and Emily  (Molly is Shelby's mother)

Shelby and Aunt Emily


Yvonne(Chloe's Grandma H), Molly, Cora and other guest

Leah and Chloe

Chloe, friend, cousins, and great grandma (me)
 
Molly, Leah and Shelby taken a few months ago.

 
Shelby




The party was at the park and it was a beautiful day except for the wind. It was so bad we couldn't have the candle blowing part. We had fun. The food was delicious, and the cake was lip-smacking scrumptious.



1 comment:

Keri said...

Wow! She's gotten so big! They are all too cute for words. Glad to catch up...I havent read any of my favorite blogs in ages with life beig so hectic, so I'm glad I had a few minutes to catch up tonight! Happy Birthday Chloe :)