Friday, August 10, 2018

Diet or Depression


I have been very depressed today. Been trying to think of something pleasant that might snap me out of it. Nothing was helping until I sat down to eat my hamburger patty and a salad. Suddenly the light bulb that hovers above my head lit up. It said, it's the diet, you haven't had a single cookie or a pint of ice cream all day so no wonder you're depressed. I had put myself on a diet this morning. That brings me to another question, why do I eat those cookies and ice cream in the first place? To keep me from being depressed?
Now I have to decide if I want the fat body or the depression. It's one or the other. It seems you can't have one without the other. For starters I need to get the right kind of food in the house.
At least I don't have fire in my back yard or flood waters near by.