Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Let it Stop Snowing



If it wasn't for injections I wouldn't have any life at all. I think the older you get the more you get poked with a needle. I told the nurse today that I already had one shot this week. She asked, where? I said, in the butt. She said, oh I mean which medical place? I don't think she thought it was funny.

 Friday I will get my third injection for the week. Now I know how a pin cushion feels. I am thankful for the injections. The one I get Friday is in the eye and if I didn't get these injections I would be blind by now. I have already lost the central vision in one eye. The one I got today is for Osteoporosis. I only have to get it once a year. 
She wanted to know if I had my bone scan and when. I told her I had the bone scan, but I can't remember when. I can't remember if I had breakfast or not and she wants to know when I had the scan. I think it was a few months ago, but I don't know what month it was. Then she asked where it was done at so she could call them. I didn't remember that one either. She named a couple places and I remembered the name of it. I wish they had an injection for memory loss. I'll bet she does too.
We're getting blessed with more wonderful snow tonight and tomorrow.


No comments: