Monday, October 7, 2019

Roll Turkey

Headlines say Trump to roll Turkey. I have a vision of Trump herding a Turkey down the street. How long does it take to impeach a president?
My neighbor can't talk very plain and I can't hear very well, without the aids, and so when she brought my mail to me and said something, I couldn't understand at first what she was saying. I finally got it. She went bowling recently and bowled an 86. I am bowling illiterate so I don't know if that is good or not. I'm sure it's better than I could do.

I hate this weird weather. Isn't there ever a time when the temperature is perfect? Not around here, I either have to turn the heat on or the air. 
I think Amber Guyger went into the neighbor's apartment instead of her apartment and shot her neighbor should do some serious time in prison. Why didn't she ask him what he was doing in her apartment instead of killing him? She had a gun in her hand so she was in charge. How could she not know which apartment was hers? There must be more to the story. I'd hate to be in her shoes.

1 comment:

nothoughtsnoprayersnonothing said...

I like turkey rolls. Good way to use up the left overs at Thanksgiving. OH! Don't think you meant that.

I don't know how long it takes to impeach. I do know it shouldn't take this long. I guess if anybody thinks they can do a better job, they should run for office. But somebody has to sit back and do the cheering.