Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Lazy Daze


When you enter into the Senior years and I don't mean school, you can expect numerous problems. You may outlive your memory which seems to be what I have done. I can remember something that happened 80 years ago but forget what time of the day it is. Sometime this morning I went to sleep and woke up this afternoon. If you're sleepy, sleep. I have nothing better to do. I don't enjoy reading anymore. I forget what happened in the last chapter. It's the same with movies. My brain doesn't move fast enough to keep up with the story. I know it doesn't happen to everyone but it's where I am. 
I just thought I'd touch base and let you know I'm still hanging on. My favorite entertainment is YouTube. I can't get YouTube on my TV. so I watch it on my laptop. 
 Till next time.....
   

No comments: