Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Brighter Days Here



I was at the beauty salon, just
got a haircut and a fix.
I had lost my desire for food and couldn't even force it down. It was because of a green pill I had been taking for years. My doctor told me to stop the pill and I will regain my desire for food again in 7 to 10 days. It was a pill to help me sleep. When I was younger my body could tolerate it, but now that I am old, elderly, over the hill, and ready to bail out, the pill made me sick. I went through the dry heaves and sick feeling and couldn't even force anything down. It was terrible. Finally today I am beginning to eat again. I still can't eat bread because it has an overly sweet taste I can't tolerate. But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I lost a size in clothing. Now that I am on a roll I will continue to lose weight. I will not gain that weight back. I had always been able to control my diet but somehow I just gave up and gained a ton. Goodbye fat and good riddance. 
I looked much better in the mirror than I do in this picture.
This is a sickening post, but it's the best I can do.
Till Next Time! 

This is Chris and Robin, the hairdresser.

No comments: