Friday, June 10, 2022

Gloom and Doom

I am not feeling the greatest. I'm pretty sure I'm headed for kidney failure. I am under the care of a doctor. The medicine I am on is not helping any that I can see. I am dizzy and feel like I am going to pass out but so far I keep hanging on. I cannot eat. Food tastes terrible. I made a bowl of oatmeal presweetened, and just added a little milk and heated it. It was horrible, too sweet, I couldn't force it down. 
I did drink a can of Ensure juice that Charlie gave me and it is staying down so far. Thanks, Charlie.
Life isn't always a bed of roses as almost everybody already knows from experience. 
I have always been the pessimistic type, so maybe I will come bouncing out of this and be just fine. I have another appt with the medical folks next week.
Till next time.


No comments: