Thursday, June 9, 2022

Gripes and Groans


I have this problem, I can't eat anything. Everything tastes terrible. The test results show everything normal except the kidneys and I have low sodium and some infection so I am on meds for the infection which is supposed to fix the problem. I did my own research on the taste problem and it indicated a nasal polyp problem. I need polyps removed.  I was able to get some soup down which I couldn't do before so maybe the medicine he gave me is going to work. I can only hope! The soup wasn't very tasty but I managed to get it in my stomach. He said if the kidneys stay as they are I will be okay. 
Charley, my friend gave me a bunch of Ensure and some in the juice form. That one is not so bad, much easier to get down. 
I know this is a gloomy post, but it's about my life and this is what is happening now. 
My little brother. Hollis called me from Snoqualmie. We discussed everything pretty thoroughly, including his new rocking shoes. I had never heard of them before. He has Arthritis in his feet and the shoes really help a lot.
Till next time!






 

No comments: