Saturday, June 18, 2022

History


I have been sick. Test runs and Dr. visit indicates some side effects from a med I have been on for years could be the cause of it. Stop the med and wait for 7 to 10 days. It has only been a couple days and I already see some improvement. It's a wait and see game. I haven't been able to enjoy eating for some time. Food was tasting bad.  Now, I am trying to drink lots of water. My daughter and her side kick, Karen and Dennis were here from Tacoma and helped me so much with everything. I can't thank them enough for all their help. They headed back over the mountain awhile ago. 
We had fun going through some of my boxes that I have saved things forever. This picture is one of the things we found, a picture of me and a friend from about 1947.


Yours truly and Mary Takach

 
Till next time!

No comments: