Wednesday, June 1, 2022


I marvel at the people I watch on TV. They walk, run, jump, ride a bicycle, and dance as though they never had a pain in their life. It's hard to believe that I once could do those things as well. Now, it's grab the cane and go to the bathroom or the kitchen and I accepted the fact that I am no longer a young thing. 
Now, I lost my appetite and last night I had the dry heaves, and sicker than I've been in a long time. Dr. Kenny diagnosed it as the regular Flu. I do not have Covid. I only had one line which means no covid.
I will recover.
I am so hungry so Kenny bought me some KFC and Fries. Because I love fries more than anything. Greasy fries is probably the very thing I should not eat, but it's the only thing that tastes good to me. Well, I am a lot of things, but I am not stupid so I am leaving the taters alone until I feel better.
Wish me a fast recovery!!!


This is Dylan, my Great Grandson, and my Great Great Grandson.  I never get to see him. His name is Matthew.



 
 

No comments: