Sunday, June 12, 2022

My World


Another day and the world moves on.  I'm still lightheaded and not feeling so great. I have tests and Dr appts coming up. It's 6 AM and the sun is out doing its thing. I have nothing to do but twiddle my thumbs and cruise the Internet. 
Spring has sprung
The sun has ris
I wonder where
      the little flowers is.
(A Chris quote)
I have lost my eating enjoyment. Everything tastes terrible and oversweet. The doctor wants me to drink at least two cans of Ensure per day. So I just had my first can of the day. Someone said to add a dip of ice cream and it will go down easier. So I just did that and it was not bad at all. I had the Liquid Ensure which is berry or part berry juice. 
Sassy, the cat, doesn't have a regular bed. I had one for her but she wouldn't get in it so I gave it away. She finds different places to sleep such as a chair. I have discovered that if I caress and talk to her and carry on like she is really special she will go curl up in a chair and sleep for hours. I have always preferred dogs but somehow ended up with a cat.                                                                                              Till next time.
                                                 

                                                                                          

No comments: