Thursday, June 16, 2022

The Pill


I have been feeling like something the dogs dragged home. Yucky feeling, can't eat because everything tastes disgusting. I had a bunch of blood work done which was awful because they couldn't find a vein so it was both arms and both hands and three nurses before they found a vein they could get blood from. Today I finally saw the Dr. about the problem. He found that I am taking a med to help me sleep and have been taking it for years. That pill is the root of my problem, it has the very same side effects as I have symptoms. So stop the pill today and I should be back to my normal self within 7 to 10 days. It takes that long to get it out of my system. The reason it just now is causing all these problems is that I am 93 years old and my body is unable to tolerate things as it did when younger.  Simple as that! Praise the Lord and pass the tacos!!!
We were a happy family then.
Men used to think it was cool to have a cigarette sticking 
out of their mouth.
I apologize for the different print sizes but I can't seem to correct it so I give up.

No comments: