Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ghostly Things





This is the day I got my B12 Shot/Weigh-in. I didn’t dig my heels in quite so much when they dragged me to the scale. I lost the four pounds that I had gained the last time. Two steps forward and two steps backward. Who can tell if an elephant loses four pounds. So it’s not much consolation. 
I wish I could just go to sleep and wake up when this presidential election is over. My other choice is to turn the TV off. 


What do you think about those that can talk to the dead? They never say what they do and what it’s like where they are. That’s what I want to know. I’ve tried talking to those dead people and they just ignore me. Maybe they are too dead to lift their head. 
I have a ton of friends over there and they never tell me anything. My husband never answers my questions either, he just ignores me. Some things never change. Oh, I’m just kidding so don’t get on my case about being disrespectful. 
When you write a blog you have to come up with something. I’m scraping the bottom of the barrel. I have had this blog since 08/07 and this is my 508th post, so no wonder I have run out of anything to talk about. Sometimes I consider just shutting it down, but what if I thought of something to say and didn't have a blog. There is nobody around here to talk to. When I had my dog, she would sometimes bark at the corner in the living room, and I always thought, “I wonder who that is”. One of those long lost dead friends I supposed. Or it could be a member of the family. Now when they come to visit I never know because they won’t speak up. And if they did I would have a heart attack and join them on the other side. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do believe the dead talk, I just don't think we listen! Love your blog!