Sunday, September 23, 2018

More Drivel

I have a new laptop and it sure is fun. The keyboard is working great. On the old keyboard it would enter the letter twice or not show it at all. I nearly always had to redo the M key. My cursed curser was not working right on this one but Kenny came over and changed some settings and now I have no complaints at all. 
Fall is officially here and it is wonderful with the cooler weather. It's my favorite season. 
I can save some money now that I no longer have the lawn mowed. Well, maybe a couple more weeks. My neighbor mows it and she decides when it doesn't need to be mowed. I told her not to shovel snow from my driveway this year because I no longer have a car. She said she is going to shovel it because when I have company they will need a place to park. I told her I will tell them to bring a shovel. I am not paying to have the driveway shoveled. So there!!
I'm entitled to be an old grouch after all these years. 
Next week I will have visitors from the West side as we say here on the East side. My little brother, Hollis and some of his family are coming over. Hollis is 80 years old now, but he's still my little brother. 
Life is a mystery. Does it just go on forever and we just get recycled like nuts falling off a tree. You know the acorn just turns into another Oak tree.
Now, all the fanatics will say, "Oh, you must not be a Christian if you believe that." If God judges us on every little thing we think and say then Heaven is going to be a mighty lonely place.

I obviously don't have anything important to say so I will bring this to an end and let you get back to your business. 
Don't judge me by my punctuation's. I didn't pay much attention in school and if I did learn something I have forgotten it by now. 

  1. When it snowed