Friday, September 7, 2018

Life Moves On

I reached ninety years which is a long time. I have no energy left for anything. It may not be caused from the old age. I am going to a Dr. to find out for sure what the problem is.  
Summer will soon move out. It'll be 77 tomorrow and cooler through the weekend. I look forward to each season except Winter.
I can live without that one. 
I have six granddaughters, and ten great grandkids, and one on the way. It's always fun looking forward to a new baby.
I have tried to keep up with the electronic world. Computers came on the scene before I retired. I was working for the local Credit Bureau and we had a heyday learning about computers. Ours only had credit reports in them. We spent many hours transferring the credit history from a  written report in a small brown envelope into a machine. We eliminated all those filing cabinets. When I retired from there I bought my own personal computer. 
I mentioned it to a friend at church and she responded in shock and said she couldn't justify buying one of those things. Well, that set me back a notch or two. You would have thought I had bought a two-headed goat. I realized I was the only one I knew of in my circle of friends that had one. Well, so be it! 
I heard about blogs and since I have always enjoyed writing I 
decided I can do that. I needed help with the cover page and the layout. This was my favorite pastime writing in the blog.
One day I received a call from a Newspaper reporter and he asked if he could interview me. He said he had found my blog online and couldn't stop reading so he put an article in our local paper about the 80 year old woman blogging about her life. Some other newspapers picked it up and now I'm ninety and tired. 
Emily and her two little ones are missing.