Thursday, June 11, 2020

Life Ain't Easy For The Rusty Years

I have zero energy to do anything and zero memory to do it with. Everything takes me twice as long to do. I cooked myself a meal, it was already cooked but needed to be heated,  now how hard should that be?
 Instructions said to cook the frozen biscuits in a conventional oven, but I have an Air Fryer and I decided to bake them in the Air Fryer, but I don't know how long so I'll just watch them. I also cooked a frozen Chicken Fried Steak, it was already cooked but needed to be heated in the conventional oven, but I have an Air Fryer I'll heat it in the Air Fryer, but how long? I'll just watch it. A pack of gravy mix came with the chicken Fried steak so that took some attention. So I put all these events in action. I was running around in a circle trying to remember what to do next. I finally got the conglomeration set on the table along with all the many other things it took. It wasn't easy and I was tired. I even asked God for help. The gravy was no longer warm by the time the inside of the biscuits got done the gravy needed to be reheated. 


Some of the Great Grandkids.

Terry and his son, Joshua.






My great grands, Kylie and Tyler Faris


No comments: