Sunday, July 12, 2020

Live and Itch

I called the television company that I get my service from to cancel their service. After pressing this and pressing that for twenty minutes, I was finally able to talk to a real human being.  I told her I would like to cancel the TV service. 
Oh, my goodness you would have thought I was making an appointment to get horn implants. 

She wanted to know what I didn't like about it. I told her the cost is the main thing I don't like about it and now you're adding another price increase to it. I asked her why it should be more because I can't see that anything has been added to it. Oh, but you were on a special contract and that ran out in June. Yes, I know the contract is over and I want to cancel because now you've raised the price again.
We hem hawed and hem hawed most of the morning, but I came out on top.  I am going to be paying twenty dollars less. Unless I missed something.

Now, it seems the lovely Shingles have returned. They are not making me sick as the last time. I guess this is just what shingles do. I went to the hospital and they got me out of there in about 30 minutes. They flare up and cause a great deal of pain around the left side to the spine. They gave me medicine and finally today I feel better but the itch continues. Now my left leg is itching like crazy. Why do I have this itch.


No comments: