Saturday, July 25, 2020

Never Ending Problems

For starters, my Robot Vacuum went on a sitdown strike. I spent more effort, sweat, and tears over trying to make it work than vacuuming it with the old fashioned vacuum cleaner. 
I finally had to call my mechanic. His name is Kenny, my firstborn.  A feature on my Dish network decided not to work anymore. I can live without that particular feature working, but it's the principle of the matter. If I'm going to pay full price for it, it better work right. So he came over and spent a little time with the robot vac and finally it worked and then he had as much trouble as I did trying to figure out how to set a setting. Yes, set a setting. The remote has a button you hold down and tell the TV what you want to watch or what channel number or network. It wouldn't work anymore. Heaven forbid! if I should have to press the number 29 to choose CBS. When he decides to do something he won't give up until it happens. I wonder where he got that gene from. 
Now, I'm in despair again, I forgot to tell him about the plumbing problem. When I take a shower the water will only go in the tub the pressure will not send the water up to the showerhead. 
Now, I'm ready to throw in the towel. And I haven't even had my shower yet. 

No comments: