Saturday, November 12, 2016

Ramblings and Pictures



 I'm in training. Training myself to stay awake until 10 PM at least.
I have a busy life, busy crocheting or reading. I have my four walls pretty much memorized. I don't have any flowers on my walls to count. Chris (DIL) and I have been looking at apartments in assisted living apartments for the aged, semi-disabled, disgruntled and overbearing. We have found that they will set you up for a tour and lunch. It's right up our alley. We have found some of the best eating we've had in a long time. Some of the apartments are out of my reach by a thousand dollars, but the food is great. The other day we had a fish basket with clams, oysters, shrimp and fries and cheese cake for dessert. Two of the residents sat at our table. We struck up a conversation with them and one of the ladies said her son owns the place. She was 92 and her rent is free.
I will include some random pictures.



This is Hailey (Great Granddaughter)

Hailey and Chloe (sisters)


Leah (She is now almost 7)

Jim and Hailey in China

A recent one of Jim and Hailey

Jim and Chloe

Paul and Molly (Parents of Leah and Shelby)

Sisters

Shelby

Shelby and Leah with cousin, Tyler



No comments: