Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Another Ramble

Life is dull at times and then you run across someone that brightens things up a little. I have a lady that helps with my cleaning. This lady is hilarious and interesting. I call her a chain talker because she never ceases to have something to say. She said one of her husbands committed suicide and she was pregnant at the time but she didn't know if the baby was his or not. I told her I hate when that happens. She said she knew who the father was when he was born. 
She said a lady came to see her and when she left she grabbed her purse and so she had to apply some injuries to her and ended up getting arrested because of it. Now she has to go to happy classes once a week. I asked what they do at happy class and she said someone talks to the class and everyone is looking at their phones and texting and yawning and the speaker doesn't seem to have his heart in it. 

I spent a night in the hospital for observation and you cannot sleep in a hospital so don't even try. In the past, they always gave me something good that would make me sleep. No one gets those good pills anymore. 
Have you ever had a bowl of broth without a grain of salt and green jello and tea for the beverage? I am a coffee drinker. 
I am home now and can eat and drink whatever I want to. So it's diet Pepsi. 

No comments: