Saturday, February 22, 2020

The Bad Day

Some days are better than others and this is not one of the good days. I keep pretending, thinking if I pretend enough it will happen. I am weak and just standing up is a major production. 
I'm not dehydrated anymore and no longer have a bladder infection so why do I still feel this way. Whatever happened that took me to the hospital seems to be just as it was. I want to sleep around the clock.  
Oh well, enough bellyaching. I just went to the doctor the other day and he didn't seem to think I had a problem. He isn't my DR. he fills in because my doctor is working somewhere else part-time, but yet you can no longer change doctors it seems. Maybe it's just us Medicare seniors. 

I am looking forward to warmer and longer days. February is a shorter month but it has already been here for two months this year.

 I love this dog named Lucy.
This is her spot. She is my granddaughter's dog.

No comments: