Sunday, September 20, 2020

A New Day




Many days ago before I had fake teeth, wrinkled skin, no tweezers for plucking eyebrows, no hair dye, had ears that could hear, eyes that could see and even my nose could smell, and never in my life have I ever cared if anyone knew how old I was unless of course, I wanted to enter a business that I had no business being in. 

Life is so boring all I have to talk to is myself so thus the reason for this blog entry. Quite frankly, I wouldn't be disappointed if God airlifted me out of here one of these days. I have more people waiting for me on the other side than there are here. When you get this age (92) you don't know anyone older than you are. I know there are many around but I don't know them. 
I can see the blue sky again so that is a plus.









No comments: