Friday, August 6, 2021

To Seal or Un-Seal


Today Chris and I went to the Beauty Shop to get beautified, but it didn't work very well. We still look about the same. She had highlights and a cut and I had a cut. Then we went to Walmart because I wanted to buy a utility knife because I misplaced the one I had. 
So I bought the utility knife to open things with. It is almost impossible to open some of the packages these days. 
I needed a buzz saw to open the cardboard plastic the knife was enclosed in. Chris was here and finally was able to get it off of the cardboard it was on. It says the blade is retractable but we couldn't get it to retract at all. So it has to have the sharp blade exposed all the time. It says it's retractable so that means we need lessons on how to do it.
We found a Pepsi Cola sale and bought some and OJ and a few other things and went to our favorite Mexican food restaurant and had a wonderful meal and came home.
Wasn't that exciting!!!


No comments: