Wednesday, February 23, 2022

I Wish

There is an old poem that starts out like this: I wish a may, I wish a might. And now the old mind cannot remember the rest of it. Can you?
When you get my age everything is on the move. the hearing, the vision, the teeth, the memory. 
Chris took me for a long drive a few days ago. It was enjoyable to just look at the weeds but we saw lots of beautiful trees and people's yards. And now the local news is reporting a few scattered snow showers and it isn't going to be leaving anytime soon. That is an exact quote from the local weatherman.
I wish I had a DairyQueen ice cream cone. Chris and I thought about the time the temperature was about 100 degrees and her daughter Michelle Meyers, was driving and drove thru an Ice Cream Drive-thru and treated us with triple-decker cones, and then we stopped at a Yard Sale to shop. Ice cream was soon running down our arms and we couldn't get the latch to work on the gate to their yard so we could get on our way. I needed a bath by the time we found some shade. It's a fun memory. 



I sell this fabulous face cream that will make you look years younger.

No comments: