Thursday, October 25, 2018

Drippy Sky

The sky will still be leaking until tomorrow around 2 PM. I guess I can tolerate it until then. 
I lost my one and only stylist, not a hair stylist, but the other kind of stylist. We have run out of words and have started using the same word for the other thing. Such as a mouse can be a rodent or a thing you use with the computer. My dictionary doesn't even say anything about a mouse being used with a computer. 
I spend half of my time looking for such things. I can't see very well so that is why I can't find it. I decided to solve the problem of the missing stylist so I got on Amazon and ordered ten of the things. That should be a lifetime supply for me. They come in packs of ten. They were only $5.98 and it will save me from crawling around on the floor looking for one. I'm kidding, if I ever got on the floor I would never get up again. 
I can't get in Chris's car without a step ladder. Why do they build a car like that? Some people have short legs. 
 I guess I have said enough so I will go to bed for a couple hours. I sleep when I can.

Don't blame it on the kid.

No comments: