Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Different Times Different Chimes

I have a severe pain in my shoulder so I decided to see a doctor and get a shot for it. I've had it before in the distant past and I always got a shot for it. This doctor wants me to do exercises for it. I was expecting instant relief, but that didn't happen. 
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Baloney!!!
I most certainly would never had made an appointment to see a doctor if I had only known. I had to sleep in the recliner last night because lying down put too much pressure on it. 
We started out at the doctors appointment at 8:2o. I had a haircut appointment at 10:30. We stopped to get the prescription filled. It was for inflammation. By the time I waited for the Doctor to see me and pick up the prescription it caused me to be a half hour late for the hair cut. I was lucky she was able to take me. I didn't have her name in my phone so I couldn't even call her. It's in there now.
Oh, woe is me!
The trick or treaters are out and about. I do not have my porch light on and got one big loud banging on the door. It was too loud to be a little kid and scared me. I sure didn't open my door.
I don't have any candy anyway. If I did I'd eat it.
Happy Hallow Weenie everyone!!!!


No comments: