Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I'd like to order a glass of water.

I hate nights and cloudy days. I've lived in this sunshine land for so long I couldn't live where the sun doesn't shine. I can't wait for morning so I can open window shades. 
Chris is back in town and we went to lunch at The Old Town Station. They have the best Fish and Fries. We found a closer place to buy them but they charge 75 cents for a glass of water. We resent that so we take our business elsewhere. They said the price of cups came up so they have to charge for the water. Couldn't they have raised the price a little on one of the food items instead of looking so cheap?
I'm getting a little on the dingie side, but I know I'm dingie so I must not be too dingie or I wouldn't know I'm dingie. There is no such word as dingie, but dingy means dirty or shabby. I'm not dirty or shabby, I'm just dingie. Dingie as in ding-a-ling. If you don't know what that means I'll try to draw you a picture. 


I guess it's time to pull the curtains.



No comments: