Saturday, February 9, 2019

Winter Blahs

The powers that be decided we needed to have a little snow dumped on us. It snowed and blew like there was no tomorrow. It may continue until morning according to the weather forecast.
It's happening over most of the state. It's Winter time so it's expected bla bla bla.
I spend more time watching old YouTubes then TV. I listen to music and to some of the old comedians.  I find free crochet instructions and I can learn better from YouTube than a written pattern. When the Spring thaw happens I am going yarn shopping. I don't like to order it because I need to see it first. Shopping is a real challenge for me. My back hurts when I stand up so I spend most of my time sitting and you can't shop from one of those motorized buggies. I look like a yoyo bobbing up and down to get a better look at something or the aisle is so full of shoppers you can't do anything, but concentrate on your driving, so you don't bump into someone and cause a case of road rage. I guess it would be called lane rage.

Facebook is interesting to me, but  I wish people would keep their political views to themselves. 
I don't add much to this blog because I have no life anymore, I'm just idling until I hear my name called. 
I'm not on a diet and I know I don't eat nearly as much as I have in the past, but I never lose an ounce. I am so inactive that may be the reason and probably the metabolism has also slowed down like everything else has except the bladder is running in high gear. 
It's time to shut up and go look at Facebook again. 
Have a great whatever. 

Lorrene and Ruth Ann Cook
We were best buds in our teens




No comments: