Thursday, May 9, 2019

Panic and Stress

Yesterday Chris took me to my haircut appointment and then we went to lunch. We like Mexican food and have been hearing about a restaurant with Mexican food and they treat you like royalty there. I mean they take you to a table and bring menu's and ice water. It was wonderful and after lunch we decided to drive around a bit and then she brought me home because she had an appointment with a Dr. 
Well, lo and behold, when she got there she had no purse. She thought she had left it here so she came back and we searched for the purse and it could not be found. She called Kenny and he couldn't find it there so she went into panic mode because everything inportant was in the missing purse, her whole life including money. 
We finally decided the only solution was to back track and see if it was left some place. Neither one of could remember the name of the restaurant. We knew it was El something and it began with an M. We had found it because we knew what area it was in.
Chris searches the phone book and I search the google map, but not knowing the name of it was a problem. We found a possibility of what the name might be so she called the place and no, they didn't have it, but did we call their other restaurant. Aha, that one is in the vinicity of where we were. 
Chris calls that one and I heard her say, "It's black and has a long strap and a dingle thing hanging on it. Oh, yes that is it. Oh thank you, God. Oh, I'm not calling you God, I was just thanking God.
We were both thanking God. 

No comments: