Saturday, December 21, 2019

All I Want For Christmas

All I want for Christmas is a new wrinkle-free face without the turkey neck. I'm not really all that concerned with it. It comes with the territory, if you live this long you're going to have some proof and wrinkles are the proof. 
When you get old you discover all the things they make that are child-proof are also Senior proof. I hate opening new boxes of cereal or anything. They have them sealed up so tight it takes a jack-hammer to get the top off, and a bottle cap is next to impossible. If it isn't too large I can open it with the pliers. Boxes take the whole toolbox and a stick of dynamite. I guess they got tired of things getting opened in the store. Well, they succeeded that sure isn't going to happen anymore. 

Ta Ta and Merry Christmas
My hair needs a new do.

I just love these old pictures. My sister-in-law  Florence and Alice Marie is the leg hugger. Me and my firstborn, Kenny.
The year was 1950. I had some saddles too.(Shoes)

No comments: