Sunday, December 1, 2019

Snow Day

December 1st 2019
Winter has arrived and so has the snow.
Are cats just dumb or is it stubborn? I opened the door and called her over to look out and she totally ignored me and just sat there staring into space. 
I already took a Winter nap and had to look at the computer to see if it is Monday yet. No, it's still Sunday. In my past, I would be in church by now. No, I don't need a ride to church. I have turned into a lazy hazy elderly one. I was going to call myself an old lady but decided to quit insulting myself. I guess it isn't an insult to be old. It depends on your genes I think. My Grandpa Lockwood lived to be 89 back when people usually died in their 70's or so. I remember when back on the farm, he always took a long afternoon walk and when he returned he would lie down under the apple tree and take a long nap. I don't know if he realized exercise was good for him or it was just the way he liked to live. My Grandpa Potter lived to be 59. He died from a stroke.




No comments: