Tuesday, December 17, 2019

This is My Life

Life goes on in the slow lane too. Some people are so busy they don't have enough time in the day to get it all done, and now I have all the time in the world I never get everything done. It'll wait.

Our weather is ugly. The sun must be on vacation. I sure haven't seen much of it lately. 
Christmas season again. It's a moneymaker for businesses and a money spender for the average person. Crime and murder don't slow down any for Christmas. So many people get murdered every day no matter what time of the year it is. 
My ex-daughter-in-law came by today to give me something. When there is a divorce in a family it affects everyone in the family, we have made friends with the ex and that doesn't disappear because the marriage did. We have been friends for decades.
I think they are still friends as far as I know. 

I don't have much blog material anymore, but I still get a lot of views on my blog. One day recently I had 80 views in one day. 
For whatever reason, I have always had an interest in writing and words, and have a dictionary at my fingertips. My favorite pastime is crossword puzzles. I even saved this old article I found in a magazine once upon a time. A long time ago.

No comments: