Saturday, March 20, 2021

Boredom Is Upon Us


It can't get much boring than this.
Today I cooked a fowl in the oven, but I fouled it up, I didn't cook it long enough and it had a foul taste because it was still raw. You can eat raw beef and won't die, but chicken meat needs to be cooked to a certain temperature or it could be deadly or at least make you sick and not only that it doesn't taste very well. I'm telling you this as if you wouldn't know otherwise. I'm assuming my two readers dropped out of school.
I'm so bored I am thinking about buying a ukulele or small guitar to see if I can learn how to play it. I have a music keyboard and haven't had any luck with it. I learned how to play a couple of tunes with chords, but any five year old could do the same thing. Sassy even gets fed up with it. It's in the bedroom and when I start playing it she comes in and gets on my bed and  starts jumping around like crazy. Or just maybe she is dancing to my music, that's it! 
Oh,PS. I cooked the chicken until it was dead this time. 
Now, I'm going to see if that Basketball game is over.
TaTA till next time.


No comments: