Friday, March 26, 2021

Stuffing for a Blah Blog



I live such a dull life I enjoy just seeing another human being and to get in a car and go some place, any place, is a thrill. Today Chris and I both had hair appointments. Our appointments were at 1 PM. We started out at about 11:30 and had so much time to kill so we went to Safeway because Pepsi was on sale. An hour later our baskets were full so we checked out. At least I got caught up on all the things I have been out of. Then we went to Robin so she could cut our hair. I got a long awaited perm and Chris got a cut and some highlights. Then we went to a very late lunch or a very early dinner whichever you want to call it. My hunger called it a very late lunch so I made a pig of myself. Now it's nearly 9 PM and I am still not hungry. 
That was all I did but I was so weary tired for what reason I do not know. Probably from over stuffing myself. 
I don't have much to write about anymore but just thought I'd check in. The poem is something Chris says a lot. She said she got it from her Dad. 

Spring has sprung
The grass has ris
I wonder where 
the little flowers is

I'm outta here!













No comments: