Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Belly Acher



Blue skies and no masks would be wonderful. 
 Gloom, doom, and covid belong in the same sentence.  
Will things return to normal? Only time will tell.
Now it's normal to find things out of stock. 
Starbucks Frappuccino coffee drinks are difficult to find in this town, Yakima, WA. so I decided I would order a case of them through Amazon. Well, guess what, they don't cover this area. What's wrong with this area? When shopping you find many shelves bare such as cat food. I'm unable to go shopping but my shopper helper tells me about it. 
I can give up the Coffee habit. I gave up smoking once upon a time so I can give up this habit and lose some weight and save money (whatever that is).
Little disappointments are daily events such as no Newspaper this morning. We will get the paper later today the message said. They are having a production problem, they had a production problem a week or so ago. I expect Newspapers will soon be a thing in our past. With the internet, we can find all the news we need.

A hundred years ago



No comments: