Friday, September 17, 2021

Sleep or not to Sleep


I can't watch the TV, it puts me to sleep. I don't want to go to sleep this early so I force myself to stay awake. Wow! I stayed awake until ten PM. So off to bed I go. I adjust my pillow just right and make sure I can reach the extra blanket just in case. Snug as a bug in a rug, and now I lay myself down to sleep I pray the doors are locked and the sheep don't bleat. I don't like the bleating sheep disturbing my sleep.
The brain flies open and all the things I don't want to think about come right in. I open my eye and peek at the clock every few seconds. I need to flip the pillow over because I like a cold pillow. Can you buy cold pillows? I'll have to google that. 

I need to stop looking at that clock so I turn over so I can't see it. My imaginary friend keeps telling me I need to go potty again, It's time to flip the pillow over again. It's time to amputate the imaginary friend. 
 It is ten o'clock so goodnight to all!




No comments: