Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Less than Nothing


In case there are folks out there that have not noticed yet the world is turning into a loony bin. I dialed a big business out of the area and found the phone number on their website. It was a long 1-800-800- etc number. A voice answered the phone with a simple hello and I thought that was odd but I proceeded to tell him what I had called about when the voice said, "Mom, this is your son, Mel, I'm at the car wash".
Not sure why I didn't recognize his voice. 

The evening news opens with the latest shooting. A girl was shot Saturday in the chest and the bullet found an area that caused no problem she has been released from the hospital. Now girls are involved in gang fights. 
  
What is all this smoke doing to our lungs? 
I turned the A/C on because I thought the cleaning lady was coming. She called and will come in the morning. I forgot about it until I started shivering so time to turn it off. 
Well goodbye...



No comments: