Thursday, October 14, 2021

Passwords


I wish someone would come up with a way to end passwords. Or if the same password would work with everything. Or they could use your fingerprint or picture. Maybe soon it will change. 
For entertainment I watch the fat people. I feel sorry for them because I know it could be me. Some folks don't care what others think but I'm not one of them. It's called pride. I care what others think of me. I sound like I am a skinny Minnie but I don't even come close to that. When I worked in the public I cared how I looked and worked on it. Now I am old and then some so I know my days are numbered and I may as well enjoy what time I have left. That includes eating. 

Now prices are going up temporarily. Isn't that a laugh! When do prices ever come down? 
They must pay a lot to get people to do the reality shows. How would you like a camera man following you around all day with a camera? Not my cup of tea. 
I always liked, Big World Little People. I don't know if it's still on or not. I never remember to look for it.
Hey, that's something I could do now. 
Have a nice day.
            
I can't even do this anymore.


No comments: