Saturday, October 2, 2021

Challenge

I no longer love a challenge. I can't remember anything long enough for it to be a challenge. I have to look at the phone to see what day it is and not just once a day. Why do I care what day it is? The sun came up and the sun will go down. 
Chris and I were out and about the other day. Wear the mask. I noticed some do and some don't and some won't and some are without because they forgot it. I forget to put it on. I got a pedicure because I cannot see well enough to trim toenails. Everyone had on a mask in that place.
Mel and Nancy came over today and we chatted awhile. We didn't have on our masks.  Mel always seems to be in a happy mood. It's his personality, he has always been a cheerful type of person. Maybe those that live and work with him have a different slant on it. 

Natalia and Daddy
I have later pictures of them but this will have to do. She is four years old now.



I have lots of Grands and Great Grands, This is just a sample.

No comments: