Saturday, October 30, 2021

Winter Blahs


Getting a little chilly, time to put the Chili pot on. Not really. but I would like some good homemade chili. I think I have the makings for it. I have the ground beef and a can of pinto beans, I would have to find a recipe. But first I need to cook that pork chop I thawed out for today but didn't eat.
This is why I don't write much anymore. I have nothing to talk about. Chris and I made some plans we are getting our hair cut so I have that to look forward to. Yipee!! how exciting. After we get our locks cut off we will find a place to eat. No, we already decided on that. Chris has been in Nashville and just got back. She probably cut one of those country music albums. I think she calls country music, Goat chewing music. 
I decided to get some hearing aids which will break the bank. It takes awhile. I've waited this long so I guess I can wait awhile longer. 
I told the man I am 93 years old so if I depart before they are ready could he forward them to Heaven. I think he thought I was serious because he said if that happened the family would be reimbursed for the cost. SO REMEMBER THAT, FAMILY.
Well, I killed a little time so I think I will scan the TV.  
Aniyah my great-great-granddaughter.
I don't know who that old lady is.


1 comment:

Brandi Ray Ross said...

I love reading your posts. You can make the most random, mundane topic enjoyable to read about, lol. Oh, and you commented about the old lady in the pic…just know that you and grandma Lockwood will always be the two most beautiful “old ladies” that ever lived. Love and miss you always❤️