Monday, March 21, 2022

Live Life and Die Happy

I bought new hearing aids about 4 months ago and I was not very happy with them. I thought it was because I bought the ones that set in the ear instead of over the ear type so I thought I had to live with it. I planned on going back but when you need to ask someone to take you, you tend to put it off. I finally was able to go back today and it was too late to get the other type but he thought he may be able to adjust these so they will be fine. AND SO HE DID. The batteries were dead so I would need to charge them up first. Life ain't easy for an old lady named Miss Retha. Anyway, he said to go home and charge these batteries and he thought they would be fine, and if not, he could adjust them some more. He was right, I can now hear a pin drop over on Tieton Drive. They are comfortable as can be. 
Now, I am going to get something done about these awful dentures. 
I have lost ten pounds so maybe I will wait until I get a few more pounds off first. I didn't lose weight because of the dentures, when you get this age everything slows down or quits working at all. The appetite isn't there as it once was. You don't see many old (90's) people that are fat. 
I have been waiting for nine O'clock. 
Goodnight all. I'll be back on here about 3 AM and that's the way I roll.
 















Dylan and son, Matthew
My great-great grandson.






 

No comments: