Saturday, March 26, 2022

Wait and See


I have seven siblings, but 3 have already passed on. I'll probably be the next one to get there. I have a sister there (where ever There is). I wonder if she'll be an adult, she was only 22 months old when she left us. I guess people have been speculating over such things since the beginning of time. It's a wait-and-see game. Maybe we won't remember anything. We don't remember anything from wherever we came from. At least I don't, maybe some people do. There has to be a God or some kind of super being that knows everything or how could the world be the way it is. I don't lose too much sleep over it, but now that I am 93 and not getting any younger I spend a little more time thinking about it. I might show up there most any day. 
If you are a Christian you believe and you go to heaven and if you're not you go to hell. That is a common belief. Why would a God make a ton of people and then assign some to go to heaven and some to go to hell? eh? Why? Yes, I know God gave each of us our own will to believe whatever we want to. 
Well, anyway life goes on and I want to tell you all goodbye in case I get up and leave. I am not planning on it. My brother, Cecil, and I can catch each other up on what we have been doing.



No comments: