Thursday, March 17, 2022

Next to Nothing

 Nothing very exciting going on around here. It's still cold and we're in the middle of March. And who cares? 
I haven't seen anyone for several days except Polly, my neighbor. She brings my mail in for me. I appreciate it so much. I have trouble walking. I think my legs turned into rubber. They hurt and my back hurts and my hips hurt. Don't look forward to living to a ripe old age because everything has stopped working by then. I know it's good for you to keep using your legs and keep walking. Well, you go right ahead. I'll just sit here and watch. 
If you want excitement turn on the TV. I get my entertainment from YouTube and instructions and ideas.


Maybe on the other side, we'll get some time together.
I think she was about 3 when I married and moved far away.
My little sister, Carol Ross.


No comments: